Friday, May 18, 2012

Taste Test

Yesterday I took a box of cookies to the OSU Home-economist for some feedback on the batch of cookies I'd made that morning. I had added 2/3 cup of old fashioned oatmeal to the recipe and only used half the amount of chocolate chips. The Home-economist called me today and said the cookies were a little dry. So next time I make them I'll use only half the amount of oat meal. I like cookies that are crisp but not dry. So it's back to the drawing board for the evolution of my Chocolate Chip Cookie. And more walks for me. I sample too many of them. Next time I will have to chop up the chocolate chips because they are too large and they clump together according to the Home-economist. I appreciate her help so much. They are my new taste testers. Thank you ladies at the OSU County Extension Office. Oh, and thank you at the Entz Attorney's office for being taste testers. Next batch I make I'll be sure to take some to your office.

No comments:

Post a Comment